2DAY GO GAIGAI VF LAOGONG~

1-5-2010
21:49

2day i go alor setar gaigai vf my laogong
actually our target is watched IP MAN
but
unluckyly
ticket ad sold finished

thn v go shopping vf his fren
he buy me couple's watch
quite pretty
although it is pirated
but i love it 2

thn v go KFC vf his fren
but
i cnt go into their topic
mayb v not know well each other

laogong got ask me is it i dun like thm
sry ya laogong
dun misunderstand me o
not i dun like thm
i juz feel i cnt go into their topic
coz i m 1st time go out vf ur fren

laogong
i miss u o
2day i m happy
although v din go watch movie
but tis is the 1st time i go out gaigai vf laogong
n u treat me good infront of ur fren

n sry bout ur ear o
i make u hurt
sayang sayang bck ya

muacksszzzz~
muacksszzzz~

❤ u``

No comments:

Post a Comment